Anyone who is someone... knows about the Ugly Stick. It seems a part of me now... an.. extra extension of ultimate carnal satisfaction. A longer reach... an.. attention getter. Kam tried to steal Ugly.. but Ugly put up a fight and refussed to enter His wagon. Ugly stood firm against the doorway... how proud I was to see it standing tall and unbending against Kam's attempts. Ugly was returned... unharmed and ready for action... though now I find myself worried about Ugly's state of mind. It has a crack in it... no.. nothing like Bo's backside does... yet.. Ugly tells me that it only enhances it's qualities. The crack on the end gives more snap and a lovely resounding crack as it lands to it's mark. I must admit the extra sting that Ugly has now in it's older weathered turnings is quite impressive. I noticed the difference only yesterday as tanya passed by and Ugly lashed out to cross her bare buns. The vibration felt in my palms almost made me let Ugly go to fall free. One by one I shook out my hands with a hiss of air from my lungs. tanya... was none to happy with the shock waves either. But that bright red.. throbbing stripe laid cross her cheekies... heh... rookie racing stripe. Even today.. the mark glows brightly. Ugly.. is so proud.. you can just see Ugly beeming with pride in it's conquest.
I can only hope that Ugly's days will be long and prosperous in it's life as a Tuchuk. It's days of wielding and causing shock and surprise brings a smile to my lips and a breath of fresh air to lungs.
I shall assign a detail to protect Ugly when I cannot be with it.... such a valuable asset to the Tribe.... should be carefully guarded.
Ugly already promised... not to snap at me... ever.
Uhmmmm did anyone tell Jerus this?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment