As it turned out.. the pyre for Kane was held and I watched as Tarra left Her wagon. My gut wanted to jump up and hold Her.. shield Her from the pain that would well inside.. but I knew I could not. My Sister is a deeply private Woman and this I respect. I know what She does share with me... is difficult in the sense She withholds emotion and burden to other's. I can always grab Her and lick Her cheek for a smile and whisper to Her how She tastes good... a sick joke between us... her background and just my sick sense of humor. Deal with it. She knows the meaning and so do I.. the rest can sleep in the trenches over it. I stayed in the background.. hidden among the other's at the pyre. I didnt want to impeed on Tarra's emotions. Mine swirl as furious as a cyclone on the open plains... She doesnt need this on top of what She has. This is why I have kept myself scarce from the main fires and Her for now. A sacrifice for Her... the one true Sister of my heart.
Returning to the wagon where I sat and quietly contimplated things that I had heard.. seen or knew about... and the tears came easily without effort. They were cold... and dripped to the leather covering my legs. I thought much about the loss I myself had endured so far... a son.. a daughter.. two Mates... a Father... friends and family... and with each tear that fell.. I remembered them all. tanya came in and cautiously knelt near me. she stayed silent until I drew myself together and looked at her. We spoke lightly of the day and she told me of Jerus' new slave... which hearing tanya describe as a fluffy jit monkey made me laugh. The girl always had a way with words and frankly... her descriptions can always be counted on. she told me of how she sat on Jerus' lap while the new fluffy girl displayed herself.. to which I growled.. never wanting to hear about Jerus and the slaves. Body parts would be removed should it be done... but tanya earned the small favor with her deeds tended these past few days. I am glad Jerus respects me as I do Him. His honor only shows deeper in His commitment... and honor is important to Him. So this new fluffy jit will have her work cut out for her with me and tanya on her tail. Is it picking on her?? No... it's making sure she upholds the honor expected her. she left the Tuchuk.. for whatever reason and lived in a city as a Free Woman... strike one and two. It wont be easy for this girl to be accepted back among the people. Like a very close friend told me.. Give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves... I will just watch and see. The slaves that are around now and only venture out when the Male Sex is around... will hold no favor with me. My standards of a Tuchuk slave are the tough. The one's that come to the fires even if there are just Free Women around.... hold reason to be looked up more. They deserve the chance to serve me... for I am a tough critic. They few I do allow near me... have shown they are truely for the people. It is not a single Man that makes them slave.... but the whole of their service to the Tuchuk. By hiding from the Women... who some are their Mistresses by Mating... they disrespect their collars... and that is a big no no in my book. Jerus' girl's have a tougher lot... I know the rules.. I know the reasons and I know the standards. Nothing less than perfection is... or will be tolorated. Jerus' name will uphold His legacy.... His children and His children's children will be shown the honor deserving of the name. I am fiercely convicted to this.
Ugly needs a walk and a work out.... and Jerus will be back from checking on the duties shortly. The rope is being let out... how far will it go?????.... only one can answer that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment