Have you ever been lied to by those you trust? Those that say they care... and would rather chew off their own arm than hurt you? Course you have... it's human nature. Have you ever lied to someone? Course you have.. if you say you havent.. you just did... you lied to yourself. There is a fine line between just saying you did something and actually doing it. Are you not giving the impression to other's that you did? And for all intensive purposes... are you not admitting you did this action? Therefore said action becomes a fact... a truth.
What if I told tanya that I saw a Sister walking hand and hand with a certain Warrior and they stole a secret kiss. Now... knowing slaves... if tanya tells another slave and the story gets out... does this hurt the Sister? It shouldnt, right? I just said it happened.
How about if I said I took a drink of Paga... or 4 bota's. After I promised not too. What if I told people this and it was found out... I can say... ohhh I never actually went through the motions or drank it.. but I just said it happened. Isnt that still just breaking my promise? I have people under the impression I did this.
So....Why am I so worried over the feelings of a slave? This shouldnt bother me. Perhaps... I am too close to the beast. But to hear how another slut knowingly.. willingly aimed words to hurt, upset and anger another... physically disgusts me.
Is this what we have become? Is this what we are allowing our future generation to amount to? Our reputations fall on our members. But from the highest down to the lowest... if proper moral conduct is ignored.. how can we ever survive?
I have issues... I am insane. I am volitial... and I am hurt.
I am hurt.
Happy now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment