Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 140 (7/9/2007) Beltless and fancy free

Jerus could not have planned a visit at a better time. I had finished speaking with Kam and made my decision in reguards to going to Requiem's camp. I would stay at my wagon and obey the orders given to me. I would not go to His fires... I would stay put within the main Harigga. This saddened me... but I had to do what was right... I could not go back to my old ways and visit without permission or Jerus' approval. When Jerus arrived and swept me up into the saddle I was so happy.. I couldnt even scream. His kisses were just as I remembered them and His hold on me... just as tight. We went to the wagon and discussed much... and I told Him everything that happened this long journey. And though this time together is short... I feel I can once again move forward and return to getting back on track back to me.
Jerus removed the belt and threw it away. I did not need it. It was some sadistic joke. I didnt find it funny. He no longer has Kam, Fonce and Shi as Guardian's.. but urges me to go to them if I need advice. I am back with Jax as my escort. Jort is preparing to be Oralu. I have my nine other Men at various time as well. I need not be locked in a wagon from night to morning... on my honor that I will be in the wagon to sleep every evening. I may have paga... sometimes.. and only within our wagon. But the biggest thing of all is that He told me that Requiem is like a son to me.. in a manner of speaking. And He will not keep me from visiting.... and then as long as I take Jax... do not enter a wagon... stay near the fire... stay on the plains... within Jerus' herds.... and do not cause trouble. I can safely say... I can abide by these easily. I am to deliver a message to Requiem as well... that He is to be considered as Jerus' Nephew.. Steel was Jerus' brother and He said He could do no less for the son of His brother. It is not honorable to do so. And so long as if I do not venture past His herds... I do not dishonor to Him. He looks forward to when He can come back and we can sit and talk of old times and the future.
The rest is not for prying eyes.
The rest is for Jerus and I alone to remember.
Damn straight... that smile is back !!!!!

No comments: