I had the pleasure of Saresh's company last night... while I sat outside the wagon taking a break from tablet making. Lately.. I seem to have had such the pleasure of company and I must admit it is welcomed to get to know Him. I do have to chuckle... was Jerus that ominous of a Man that no one dared talk to me when I was mated? Ohhh they spoke to me... but.. it seemed something was always held back. I find it... humorous now. Shi walked into the firelight later... and the male bitch fest started. I watched as the questions were thrown of "intentions" and such... but what was really being said was.. "Mine's bigger than your's... neener neener neener" Now here are these two Manly Men before me being macho and all.. and all I could do was sit there and look back and forth between them. Each had their own valid point. Shi still gets over protective. But I do suppose with such a dashing.. radient... sexy as all get-go Woman around... heck... they can't help but turn into little boy's and have a verbal fist fight. ::chuckles to Herself:: I was waiting for one... if not both to punch me in the shoulder and then run off giggling.
Later in the night... Jax came running in with a message from Dakota that sent me to almost drop... I swear my heart did jump in my throat. I ran from the wagon and took off on Alpha. It was Wily. He had been following Dakota around and was in the herds and had been hurt. Shi rode after me and when I arrived the Men had Wily on the ground surrounded in a circle to keep any more bosk away. Dakota was in a panic.. He just kept saying.. He only looked away a moment. And in that moment Wily had spooked up the bosk and He had been knocked over. My little Warrior was bloodied and battered and the only immediate concern was the obvious broken arm to which I set and wrapped to stabilize Him to move back to the wagon. I checked Him all over and there seemed to be no internal injuries. Cuts were field tended and we brought Him back to the wagon. Once inside He was given a more deeper inspection and thankfully the Breaded Tuchuk will survive this stunt. I had harsh words for Dakota... the Mother side of me took over and lashed into Him. I wanted to wring His neck for making me worry.. and His siblings. Little Starr came up to Shi and asked if Wily was going to be with Papa... well... I nearly lost it. Shi handled the children well and even had a long talk with Dakota. I dont know if anything was resolved or not... maybe. It is a confusing time for us all. I do know my Eldest son is being very protective of me right now... and wont let anyone hurt me.
Shi took the first shift watching Wily.. and I rested... but something bothered me. I kept looking up to the stars and asking the Skies not to take my Wily Bug... not now. Each time I tried to focus.. I kept seeing the look on Shi's face... it was something I had never seen from Him before. He was... almost... paniced.. worried? I still felt the hand He placed to my back as I carried Wily back to the wagon... How He grabbed me when I felt I would collapse... and even His words were.. different.
Im so confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment