Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 195 (9/30/2007) In dreams you can lose your heartache

I had been cleared... cleared by Fonce and Shi to take my final Trade Route before the move North. I was looking forward to seeing some of my customers... most that I would not see again till we moved back. Some... I knew I would never see again. The wagon was loaded and Jax took the bench to drive. Inu, Raz, Seth and Dakota were in saddle riding along side. I even invited Po and Ba-Ba along.. they may or may not join me. I opted to ride in the wagon... still not feeling well. Though the fever had eased... it still brought a burning behind my eyes and made the skin around them sensitive. I was sick from no sleep.. sick from worry.. sick from disgust. I had let myself become worn down... and I doubted making the trip North. Will I see the North Plains?
I leaned against the wagon cover and let the bumps rock me side to side... they have an odd rhythm of their own... calming... they speak of the people that travel them with the sounds. The creak and protest of the wagon adding harmony. If one listens close enough.. they can hear the music of the plains in beautiful tones.
I closed my eyes for what seemed a mere moment and then heard the scuffle outside... the wagon had picked up speed. Crates and barrels in the wagon started to pitch with the rapid gait of the wagon... and I tried to get to the front.. being tossed about like beans in a cup. When my head poked out.. I saw nothing... that is.. No Jax on the bench.. the reins laying over the flap. Climbing from the small opening.. I dove for the reins before they slid over and eased the team back.. slowly... slowly... guiding them to stop. Climbing from bench... I looked about for the Men... I called for Dakota... I called for Jax. I was answered with silence. Stepping further from the wagon so my view could span the other side... I was met with the vision of a Man atop a kaiila. I could not make out features... He wore a gold cloak and the hood covered all of His head... He was deep inside the darkness it provided... I could barely make out a chin. I started to back up... and made a dash for the bench... grabbing the edgeof the seat. I felt hands around my waist... they were not harsh... but gentle. They coaxed me from my half climb... prying my fingers away from the rail using my own body as leverage. The hands rested to my shoulders... lightly pressing down... I knew it was a signal to not move. The brush of the edge of the hood touched my cheek and I heard the Man breathing close to my ear... then.. the intake of air. I heard Him smile.. yes.. I heard a smile. Another wisp of a breath... His lips parted with a sigh... exhailed then against my neck. My braid was taken in His hands then... He walked His fingers up the woven strands till they rested at the back of my neck. He toyed with my hair for sometime and even lifted that to breathe in as well. My muscles tensed and I tried to turn around... yet was suddenly forced chest and face into the side of the wagon. My arms were moved.. and my palms thrust against the wagon. I cried out with a plea... and in pain of the shock. His hands slid to my hips and gave a squeeze... the sensation of His body beginning to crouch.. followed the movements of His hands as they slid along the outside of leather clad legs. His fingers tightened around my calves... then my boots.. and I felt my dagger being removed from the right. I closed my eyes... this Man knew me.. or knew the Tuchuk Women. When His hands started their journey back up my legs... this time the inner leg... I quickly moved my feet and slapped the inside of ankles tightly together... trapping the Man's hands at my knees. His chuckle was sickening... the sheer strenght He held easily parted my legs.. and I stumbled forward at the distance He placed me in. The continuation of His hands up my legs brought a whimper and I pleaded again for Him to stop. He continued on until the wedge His hands clasped together made... was now nestled in the most intimate of spots on my body. I felt the fire of my flesh rise in humilation... teeth gritting to a maddening grind in my ears. His hands curved the round of my ass... manipulating the tightly confined flesh under leather in His fingers. And back up my sides... just under my arms where He was now pressing His chest against my back... and His palms were cupping under my breasts. He tested the weight of them.. bouncing them... kneeding them under rough fingers. I could feel the harshness of His skin through my tunic. Downward more His palms slid... flipping the hem of my tunic up and His hands dove under... His fingers were icy cold and calloused hard palms were against the flat of my stomach. He took nothing of thought to the twitch and quiver of my body.. sliding those hands upward against my bare flesh now. Nothing between me and His groping hands... my breasts at His mercy.. nipples tugged and pulled.... again that sickening chuckle. His hands grabbed me around the waist and lifted me like a feather from the ground. I was turned to face the vast open plains... seeing nothing made me tremble. There would be no rescue... I was at this Man's utter whims. Suddenly thrown to the ground.. my lungs forced the air from them.. leaving me gasping for a breath. Light turned dark when He covered my body with His... so close to my lips were His that I could not even focus on His face. His feet... one by one kicked against the inside of my ankles... forcing my legs wider.. and wider yet apart. The more I struggled the more He laughed... the more forceful He became. A hand slid between us.. I heard the nausiating sounds of ties being undone... leather being torn.. and the chill of air to exposed flesh. He manipulated me under Him to His desired position and I winced.. tensing at what was to be next. I started shaking my head... screaming... I felt His lips on mine.. His teeth tearing into the bottom tier. I tasted my blood... coppery... warm... salty. His hands came up to grab my shoulders.. His hardness poised at it's intent of the taking. When I felt His fingers grip tight into my shoulders and sharply yank me down.... I gasped.. waiting for that stab of pain to throttle my body.................

DAMN IT !!!!
Dont you hate when you wake up at the good parts???!!!!!!!!
heehee...

No comments: