Jax was assigned to me within my detail from Jerus. He is a good Man.. able to make me laugh and piss me off in the same breath. He had always been 2nd in charge, but didnt seem to mind. First in charge was Jort.. until He gained His own command. With Jort off tending to His duties...Jax had been promoted to my Main Man...keeping a close watch on me... He knew I was up to something... doing something I should be doing. I did however remind Him that with the move coming... He needed to ready His own wagons. This seemed to have slipped His mind and He left me with Raz and Enu. Mistake. Those two were so smitten on kajira they could be distracted by big bertha. Long as it had a pussy.. it didnt matter. Folds of flesh.. jigglie.. wigglie saggy skin... didnt matter. Boobs down to their knees... even better. They loved it all.. besides... kajira were easy.. and bertha was even simplier. bibi.. as I called bertha.. came to me along with tanya's return. Now to see these two girl's together.. is like night and day. But.. bertha works hard.. huffin and puffin.. running those thunder thighs around.. trying to keep up with tanya. tanya has the smarts.. bibi has just a gentleness about her. In any event...I promised the girl some chocolate and told her I would leave it wrapped on the steps of the Nightmare. Her chubby ankles and legs... uhmmm kankles... were felt to rumble the ground not long after dinner. Raz and Enu were drooling and I slipped out the back heading to the Stream. I sat for sometime... trying to fish.. trying to occupy my mind.. and those gazillion thoughts that raced by. No matter how hard I try I cannot sort them out. I am still quite angry Shi didnt come to tell me of His return... but.. Im learning not to expect anything from Him other than coldness. I dont think it's on purpose.. I just think it's the way He is. He is shut tighter than a virgin's thighs... and not even I can get through.
My tin was removed from a vest pocket and several leaves set between teeth. I dont remember much after that. I know I saw Jort standing over me... I know I wound up in my wagon....
I gotta switch back to Paga.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment