Silkenhawk died today. Her lifeless body was found by the stream. No signs of a struggle, no marks of injury. Her heart had just decided it could no longer go on. She was a wonderful Mother to 9 children by birth and a great step-mother to at least 5 more by joinings. From the time She was born.. She held a reguard to the People within Her service. Be it as a slave or a Free Woman, She loved them. Silkenhawk did not conform to the standards that were befitting a Free Woman, always breaking past the molds to be unique or carry Herself differently. Always outspoken for and against things that touched Her profoundly.. those that knew Her well, understood Her plight. Those that didnt.. saw Her as a bother. She is predeceased by three Mates, Hawksclaw, HawksSteel and JerusNeill. Her current Mate, VikuurShi, and the children reside on the plains. In leiu of flowers or a pyre.. just roll Her sorry ass out onto the plains to be sleen food... even though they wouldnt come near Her, She's still too fuckin tough and mean.
:::laughs with that sick sense of humor She has....:::
Well, DUH.. now had I been dead.. who could have written this??? With all the talk to me lately about living and not dying.. I just wondered what my epitath would consist of. Surely.. I could not have written it myself so... I would just be bias this day and see what I could come up with.
I spoke with Tarra tonight... She came and sought me out at the stream. I have always enjoyed my talks with Her. She makes alot of sense. My Sister... did hint around to the fact She knew Ive been tapping the kanda... though I never did confirm it... and when She hugged me.. I flintched. I felt the static in Her touch... it shocked my body with pain. She has always soothed me when Ive been at my lowest of lows. I wonder if it is what a Mother's touch feels like?? Her hand touching my head and my back. She is my Sister... and I am Her's.. yet we still have such a relationship where we watch out and love... and care for each other. I wish I could have known my Mother.. felt Her touch and love. Maybe that's why Im so foreign to Women... I dont understand them. Men... I understand.
I touch my children all the time. I touch people I love all the time. I hug them... I hold them... I treat them as if they were mine to love. I never want anyone I love to not know what that feels like. I want them to remember someday... that I touched them... that I loved them and how comforting that touch can be.
I miss being touched.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment