Still no sign of Shi... so... I headed to the main fire for the night to see who was around and what was up. Fonce was singing. There couldnt possibly be enough kanda in the Gorean world to ward that off.. could there? I think Im developing a tick... just like Him.... no... maybe that's the side effects. who knows. I braided Dashie's hair in a multitude of small braids... sealing them with wax. She seemed to like Lavinia's dozen or so... so why the hell not. Dash complains about Her ears... saying they are too big.. and frankly.. I see why. If She flapped them hard enough She could fly. Im going to have to be careful now about when I say.. If such and such could fly. I might just lose. The banter of the night was rather enjoyable... it is the first I can remember in a long time that I forgot what was bothering me... cant remember even my own name sometimes... this was a good thing.
I started to draw... first.... Dashie's ear's... @..@
then Dashie's boobs (@Y@)
Dashie's boobs looking down from Her perspective (*V*)
Dashie's ass (_)(_)
and someone said Dashie's ass when She walks... (__) (_/_) (__) (_\_)
There were also spiders /\/\../\/\
and poptarts [::] [::] [::]
and bigger boobs ( @ ) Y ( @ ) those were mine... mmmmhmmm I know it. The rack with the mostest.
We have many artists... aint we the talented bunch??????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment