Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 245 (12/6/2007) Comforting confinement

Jax insisted I get outside for some air. I disagreed with Him and threw everything in my reach at Him... pots.. bowls.. a dagger. He told me I would have to go out sometime... and I knew I would.. but as of yet.. had been unable to tolorate anything on my back. Today I got my tunic on.. that was nice.. though it still rubbed me the wrong way. It just.. irked me. Now Jax has been vigilent and not left my steps.. even after pulling the dagger from His leg. He said it was just a scratch.. MMmmmmHHHhhhhMMMmmm. Yeah. Right.
Shanay told me how She has been feeding the kids. They havent asked about me... and they have only been told I am not feeling well. This will do for now.. until I decide to tell them just what happened. Hopefully that will be my decision also.
Dakota came by... trying to get me to eat.. and told me about a Man He had seen exiting our supply wagon. He posted Himself there the following night and the figure appeared again. Dakota was about to pounce when He saw it was Seth. Ahhh Haaaa ! Now I knew who was bringing all this food. Part of me was glad.. but part of me was angry. Did someone tell of the need my kids had? Surely.. I hadnt said anything.. and I knew right where to go. tanya. That damn blabber mouth. Why cant anyone keep their flipping mouths shut when it concerns me.
I put that jacket on which... had once been so comfortable.. it now brushed the welts and I hated it. I was mad... I was pissed. And I had a Tuchuk Prospect to look for and have a few words with. So with dressing.. I headed out to the platform to watch and wait...
and my eyesight is very very good.

No comments: