I sooooo had to leave the fires... again ! The new prospect.. Sally.. well at least that's how I saw to pronounce the name... was a rude boskass. I did greet him.. I asked in question.. the way his name should be.. He decided to not answer.. shrug and walk away. Turning His attention to Arigh and Aiyana. Figures.. right? Of course. I could tell in their snide movements and features they didnt like what Mayala and I were discussing. Well? Problem? Duh.. speak ! I just love how these twits run off into the little kiddies club and snicker and sneer. uhmmm.. Tuchuk !!!! For Skies sake... grow up and deal with things. Fonce is not the saving grace... He isnt going to put up with this little kiddie shit.. at least I hope not. If He does.. If He even bothers to listen to this.. I swear.. I will chew off my arm and beat Him with it. And just what the fuck is it with this Prospect... is He a drummer? or a spex... I heard Him say to Arigh and Aiyana something about the winds He conjoured up. ohhh give me a flipping break. He hopes that doing so helped them?? puuuhhlleesssseeee. If anything.. Tarra would have shown this imbicile what calling the winds are. Hmmm let me go get a drum and start beating on it.. will I be a drummer then?? Or better yet.. will I invoke the winds? wow... astonished. Maybe I will go and cut some leather... I'll be a leather worker too. Then I will slap so clay together and be a potter. After that.. I will sew some colorful thread and beads into a piece of fabric.. might as well be of that clan too. With all Ive seen and heard this night.. I am going to turn over my medical satchel to the prospects.. let them do the healing. No respect for clans... none what-so-ever.....
And they talk about names being sacred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment