I had laid on the cold ground for several Ahn's.. just staring at the night sky. Didnt want to move... didnt think I could. When finally I couldnt feel anything anymore.. and I was totally and completely numb.. I gave a grunt and peeled myself from the grass. It stuck to me.. it snapped.. crackled and popped as I sat up.. or.. were those my bones? Dunno.. still dont feel anything. Good. Numbness is a wonderful thing. The kaiila.. Gluten was nearby.. grazing.. crunching on grass and watching me. "What are you looking at.. you pile of bones... go... look somewhere else. Not at me." I swear the thing smiled.. but turned His head and went on to think whatever kaiila's think about. Up further I went... creaking.. groaning.. popping.. now those we my joints ! I did alittle stretch and tried to get some blood back into my limbs. Twisted my neck side to side.. more popping. Skies.. Im old. Now Gluten still had my saddle bags on Him from the little adventure out to find Mayala... and I went to see just what I had thrown in there so hastily the other night. Furs... clothes.. some medical supplies and a... ohhhh a small cask. Hmmmm. Opening it up I found it contained some Turian Wine.... commonly referred to as Dweller Piss.. but.. none the less.. I was cold.. I needed warmth... fire took to long... ehhhh I drank. Gurgle.. gurgle.. no not my drinking.. but the sound the liquid made when it hit my stomach. Damn... I didnt eat again. Crap. Oh well.. shrugging it off.. I drank some more. Wasnt bad... wasnt good.. but ehhh. So up I swung into the saddle of Gluten and headed back to the Harigga. By the time the first wagon was seen... I had tied one on and pretty nicely. Happy as a sleen in mud. No longer did I hold the reins.. Gluten was going where He wanted to... and that was the stream. Trotting on up while I laid over His back... wow so many stars. The kaiila splashed into the water and down went His head.. with me sliding down the steep decline of His angled neck. Splash. Into the water I went. Hmmm colder now than before... this sucked. Then I was being lifted out. Seth ! Tal there... its raining. Nod nod. He smiled.. and wrapped me up in a blanket from His saddle bags. Tossed me back up on Gluten and returned me to my wagon. Once at the platform.. OUCH.. my ears. He was yelling.. and loud ! Something about no more drinking anything that would impare my judgement. Wine didnt impare my judgement... made me happy... is that an imparement? Wasnt about to ask. He had tanya and Shanay clean me up... get me dry and once more presentable. Thats when I returned to stand before Him. MMmmmm nice view.. His neck and chest. I stood there looking at Him... no.. gawking at Him... nipple to nipple. I swear I felt no clothing between us in my little wine induced fantasy. Next thing I know.. I had torn His tunic open at the neck and my lips were caressing the hollow of His throat. Skies.. He smelled so good. He pulled me back and looked down at me... His eyes burning a hole in me. "Is this what you want Silken?" He said. "Oh yessssss.. yes I do Seth... " I said... and He looked deeper within me. "Are you sure you want to chance.. everything Silken? Even life in a collar?" He said. Ohhh boskcrap.. damnit.. fucking lovely. Yeah.. there was that. Shit. For a single moment.. I thought I knew what it was like to be a Man.. have a raging hardon that would not quit. I wanted to reach down and.. "adjust" that feeling.. like Ive seen the Men do. Seth smiled and whispered... "Soon, Silken.. soon." Ohhh Now.. I know I was whimpering as He kissed me and then walked away. I was confined to my wagon. I was aching with need. I was on the verge of crying when it hit me.... I remembered saying how I wanted a penis for a day... ya know.. just to expierence it?? I wanted to know what it felt like aroused... Im pretty sure... I know now. Its like a twisting of your guts.. its like the after effects of being punched in the stomach... I think. It hurts... and it desires.. relief. I lay to my furs and tossed. The headache was starting.. the nausea growing. I ran outside and wretched. Liquid fire forced it's way from my stomach. Skies I hope no one saw me. Crawling back into the furs where I flopped.. and shortly after passed out.
No more Turian wine, He said.
No problem.
That shit burns.
I want the numbness back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment