Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 276 (1/28/2008) Catch me

You remind me I live in a shell,
Safe from the past,
and doing' okay,
but not very well.
No jolts, no surprises,
No crisis arises:
My life goes along as it should,
it's all very nice,
but not very good.
And I'm Ready To Take A Chance Again,
Ready to put my love on the line with you.
Been living with nothing to show for it;
You get what you get when you go for it,
And I'm Ready To Take Chance Again with you.
When He left me in all my despair,
I just held on, My hopes were all gone.
Then I found you there.
And I'm Ready To Take A Chance Again
Ready To Take A Chance Again with you, With you.

I didnt know if Seth could read. But I knew tanya could. And If He couldnt she would read it to Him. Those words.. I sent to Him.. in a scroll.. leaving it on His wagon steps. Funny thing is.. I was going to go see Him and tell Him.. I needed just alittle more time. Until... I stepped back from myself and knew.. I was just hiding. Avoiding. I cant be afraid anymore to move ahead. It just smacked me in the face like a plank swung full force. I was exiting the healers wagon and there stood nine children. From Blood and Mars.. right down the complete line.. Dakota.. Shanay.. Wily.. Talia.. Starr.. Mia and Sonny. At first.. my heart sank.. more bad news. Had to be to get them all here. Then I noticed.. Wily.. His hair was combed.... combed !!! And He bathed !! He smelled good. I was escorted down the steps by Blood... and the hugs began. Wily was bouncing on my coat tail and finally blurted it out that He and the kids had a meeting with Seth. And they approved. Wait.. approved? Of what !!! Well.. Seth...Mating me. Whoa... hold the reins here. Who's decision was this??? The younger kids all hugged me and then took off to play... leaving me with my four oldest.. Blood, Mars, Dakota and Shanay. We sat and I realized how grown up they all had become. There came that old feeling again... Im soooo old. So we talked and talked and talked. It was actually good to hear from The Boys... being Jerus was their Father... I had been feelingguilty about mating again. They all told me... it was time. Its up to Kam now. But....
Im ready to take a chance again.

No comments: