ok.. ok.. So ... I go to the fires.. Seth's there.. yum.. eye candy. Bell.. errr I mean Leonette, Saresh and blue.. and the new Woman.. Akasha. Leonette was reprimanding blue.. which.. is a common thing lately.. the girl dont seem to know her ass from her elbow.. unless Fonce is holding it and explaining it.. reeeaaallll slow. I swear the slave only gives two shits about Fonce and that... in my book.. spells disaster. From the jist of the conversation.. it was noted that blue seemed to have somehow interrupted the Free and/or walked away from service.. seems to be another common problem. When the indepth why's.. how's.. and such started.. I zoned out. But.. I noted that as soon as blue was released she went to Seth.. she oozed out of all her pores and became a slippery wet worm again. Ah Ha ! I get it !! Free Women arent good enough for her. We dont have the right parts to tantilize her attention span for more than a few Ehn. Good for her.. better for me. Ive been itching to just slice the throat of a piss-ant bitch that over steps MY boundries. Yes.. this is my personal space. Seth.. is my personal space. Oh sure.. He likes to think that I occupy His personal space and in a matter of speaking I do.. but my personal space is vast and growing. The slave was making wishy-washy eyes with Seth... and had I not been told to put my daggers away... me and Tarra would have had choco-covered eye balls for dessert. Thank the Skies.. Seth is respectful of my space and didnt let the sponge-drip linger too long. Saresh and Seth came up with perhaps having blue dance.. wooo hoooo ! Moving target.. I was already sharpening my daggers. They knew I was serious... the dance.. never came to pass. Now.. there are slaves.. and then there are slaves. raven is a slave.. tanya is a slave. They do not drip of lust and pain in the ass sweety cutsie cutsie glances and smiles. They do not blow kisses... like some child trying to win over a lollipop. Those girls show pride and honor.. they entice with as little as a subtle position. And what is it with this blowing kisses shit?? Was she given rights to impose such a personal and bold jesture? No to me she isnt... infact I told her if she ever did it to me.. I would sew her lips shut and glue her hands to the back of her neck. Dont.. go around blowing kisses to my Man. You wanna kiss something? I'll bare her ass.. bend her backwards.. twist her fucking neck around and let her pucker up and kiss away. If she is lucky.. I wont snap her flipping head off that collumn that holds it and then play ball with it... or.. maybe use it as a planter. Jealous?? Hell no ! Not of shit like that. Sad poor excuse for a slave. Angry that it is allowed to serve without a shred of honor... pissed off that it see's only one and hones in with radar to constantly ride Him like a saddle burr. But.. she isnt mine.. thank the Skies.
Sad also that Leonette and Akasha decided to leave when the mention of a dance arose. I was hoping to talk with Leonette... we have much in common and I think I can help with any questions or such that arise in Her situation. Its a strange time. But time does bring answers.
So there it is. My space. Those in My space can be safe and secure. My space is not your space. Do not invade My space or I will fight to gain it back and dont care how. Seth is My space. If you impose within it or make jestures that are not suitable for it... Im gonna tear you apart and then take seconds. The line in the grass has been drawn... dont cross it. Not even a toe. Stand back and admire it.. gawk at it.. be envious of it. Its mine and you cant have it. Heh Heh Heh....
Im back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment