So I didnt have much in the way of work today. After I got up... dressed and stayed in the long jacket Seth had lent me... I hung out at the Healer's wagon. It was a calm quiet day. Nothing to do.. no one needing treatment. This was good. The day was warm.. warmer than the night had been and I decided to just relax and kick back. Taking up a lounging seat on the small bale rim around the wagon. Leaning back against the covering post.. I watched people. I watched as they walked by. Some looked at me.. some didnt. To tied up in whatever was on their minds to even notice who and what was around them. Now.. I know how I see me. A fiery redhead with an attitude and not a care in the world who knows it. I see myself covered in head to toe leather and long black boots. I see myself as darkness. Does this bother me? Heck no. It is how and where I am most comfortable. I see the difference in how Men and Women see me. Mostly the Men... sometimes you can feel them looking right through you... imagining just what lies under the leather.. dreaming of what it is. Wishing to feel me under the touch of rough fingers. Ive never looked this deep into Seth. I wonder what He see's? Could He even think of me yet like that? Does He think of me like that... and... how do I look? Will He be in love with my looks.... will He love my scars and my hidden marks. I cant help but hope He does. I laughed then.. getting a mental image of just what I thought He saw.... and in His eyes...
Damn... I look good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment