Most of my time of late has been spent resting and tending to the oodles of kids Jerus has left me with. Starr grows bigger every day and already shows signs of my attitude. She cries alot for Jerus, more so than Talia... who now seems to be tagging along with Wily much more. I dont see much of my eldest daughter, Shanay.. She keeps to Herself or is off watching the young Warriors train. Dakota... ughhh... I dont know what is wrong with Him. He is constantly at it with Wily and completely ignores His twin sister. I heard that Kota was mouthing off to Kam during lance practice... Im surprised the boy still walks upright. He fills poor Wily's head with grand delusions and some of the most rediculous idea's... I swear I dont know where He comes up with these things. Kota's latest scam on poor Wily is to tell Him the proper way for a young Warrior to act. Wily now walks up to the Women in camp.. slaps them soundly on the ass and bellows.. " Tal Wench... that outta make ya squirm " Well.. when I just happened to catch Him do it to Dashie.. I was horrified... and marched over to Wily.. grabbed Him by the ear and dragged Him back to the wagon where His backside received some of the same treatment. After learning that His brother put Him up to it... I just shook my head and silently prayed to the skies for guidence. I was to speak with Kota... but He seemed to evade me for a day now. Yet today...Somehow.. Kota had Wily pour honey in His hair and then sat out on the plains, during the heat of the day. Of course.. the honey dried.. rock hard and now the littlest redheaded warrior is itching and crying. I have Him soaking in a hot bath and His head wrapped with a towel after I put some special oil mixture on the honey. Soon, I have to start combing it out.
I am very worried about Tarra. She has yet to give me more than a greeting since the great slave killing. I can feel something terribly wrong, but She refusses to share.. especially with me. I have watched Her roam about and even found myself following Her from time to time and just keeping an eye on Her. There is great turmoil brewing.. and what the winds will bring this time... I can only hope Jerus is around when it happens. I myself have been trying to keep busy and happy... aint workin. Im just pissed off each Ahn, more and more that He is away. Not at Him for I know what He does its for the better of us both. The short visits I get seem to sustain me for a moment.. then I start to snap. I keep asking myself how much more can I take before something does break and I find myself back in the darkness.
I havent seen larl lately. And Im starting to wonder where He went too. While the heat of the season keeps most in the shade of the wagons and only coming out at night... Ive been watching for the slave. I have many things that need to be built.. and no time to tackle them myself. tanya has been a help.. sorry to say. Even though I cant stand the wench.. she tries constantly to help me. Kota.. has a crush on the girl. After peeking in on the kids last night before turning in to sleep, I found Kota's wagon empty. I began the search of the area and finally passed the slave's wagon. Climbing the steps in silence.. I listened inside and heard Dakota and tanya talking. she was giggling and He was just being the flirt. It is odd to hear the slaves call my son "Master".. I guess I will never accept He is growing into a young Warrior. Jerus is going to have to speak to the boy... especially with His rules for His En-Safora. Somehow.. I dont think Kota cares that the girl isnt to be touched.
For now... I have a red head full of honey to tend too....
Skies.. Jerus... please come home soon.... I love you !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment