Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Page 48 (8/4/2006) Butt bongo's

Im actually shocked. It was a nice evening.. finishing up the butt vase for vel and giving it to her. Seeing the smile on her face in it's completion and how proud she was of it... well... was nice to see her smiling. The small lil fight I got into at the cliffs.. was easily avoided... Even though Jerus suspects something.. He was too tired to persue the details. I've since found out the man I scuffled with was a slaver. So.. who am I to noticed small signs like clothing.. all dwellers look the same to me.
After doing morning chores.. I headed out of the wagon and stepped right into a bee's nest. Poor velvet.. her backside glowed red as the ember's in the fire pit's. I guess Bo was more than displeased at the vase... which I must say I am upset about. I thought it was beautiful gift and the girl worked hard on it... I simply lent a hand with details. I do fear that she was punished for my idea of putting flowers in the.... backside. Otherwise.. Bo may have liked it just fine. I tried to tell Bo it wasn't vel's idea... but He wouldnt listen. Instead He first wanted me to.. uhhhh place flowers in vel's.. rear end... to which I had to refuse. Being a healer... I know the damage that could be done. So.. Bo set flowers on vel's lower back and now she is to remain in quad. till they die... another reason I feel abit guilty. Yes.. those flowers will wilt and fade by nightfall and morning should bring them dead... but still... it's my fault for suggesting the whole flower/whip holder.. toy storage in the first place. Bo says He wants a bust of my... err bust now. To put flowers in. Not sure what that accomplishes.. but Im not going to worry about it. Im already in enough trouble.... dont need Jerus more upset than He is now. What bothers me most is Bo's disappointment... Sure.. Ive ticked Him off before.. but this is different. Perhaps it is true that I should have told vel to get His approval first... or even asked myself.. but I honestly didnt think it would be a big deal. Damn... Ive been so good lately and screwed up without even trying.... Now I fear Jerus' reaction to the whole mess. If Bo's that angry... Jerus will be livid with me.
I've had Alpha saddled and Im heading to the markets in Turia. I used the last of the tubing for the bust and I need to replace it. I know most around here dont agree with some things I use.. but in the end they are much needed for more than healing. Im also going to stop by the Omen Valley in search of my Sister, Tarra. Just to see if She's ok. I miss Her... there's so much I need to speak to Her on.
Sometimes.... it's just better to fade into the shadows than stand in the light.

*** side note.... Turia's off... Im.. grounded to the wagon till Jerus gets back. :::winces::: He sure can yell..... It's bloody hot in this wagon... Im watching poor vel bake in the heat near the fire. Poking only my head out the door... the rest on the wagon floor... just layin here. Gotta give vel credit though.. the flowers are dying quicker. The waiting is killing me... cant say how many times I wanted to just up and run... no use.. He'd find me. And that would only make it worse.
I give up.....

No comments: