Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Page 49 (8/5/2006) Burn baby.. burn

I think Cana quoted correctly last night... there was gonna be alot of red bums around camp. Unfortunately... I was no exception. Jerus took to the whole butt vase thing alittle more personally than I expected... and sheshhhh I paid for it. I can finally agree with something the slaves say... That to displease your Man be Him Master or Mate.. is the ultimate punishment. Though what happened was never construed to upset anyone... Bo or Jerus.. somehow it turned out that way. I did convey to Bo that Jerus knew nothing...saw nothing nor said anything as I had said in jest.. so at least Jerus wont be subject to this whole mess. Jerus did say I have much atonement to do and I think mostly with Him and some with Bo. Skies... I never imagined this. vel's flowers died quickly in the heat yesterday and Jai checked them.. which allowed her to run to the stream for cooling off. I... was not so fortunate. Jerus reddened my backside without mercy and without so much as a flintch... on HIS part. Yeah yeah.. I know Im not the first Woman to be throttled in the camp... and I wont be the last... Im sure I'll make the list again sometime for whatever reason.. but still.. dun make it any easier. Jerus kept to straight laws last evening... and I was chained by the ankle inside His wagon. Plus He knew I wouldnt sleep and prolly would wander. He was right. Instead.. I had to wait for Him to release me this morning before I could leave the wagon. I begged Jax to leave the detail behind to which He asked why... and I told Him I just wanted to be alone. We bartered for a few ehn before I finally was given the choice... take Seth alone or nothing. So... here I am sitting near the gates of Turia with Seth at my side. I swear the Man is part Kur... He is huge. I must wait for the vendors to ready their booths before entering.. spending as little time in the place as possible. I am only here for one thing... the tubing that I need. No trouble... nothing more. Seth keeps giving my backside a swat now and then.. which.. within the leathers is none to comfortable. I think Jerus put Him up to it. I am told the physician I seek is there now... so I am off.
Ouchie... ouch... yip... groan.. whimper...
:::closes the journal and tucks it into Her satchel... heading into Turia with Seth to get Her supplies and get home before lunch time !!!! :::::

No comments: