With Jerus on the mend... I was able to attend the fire's last night... It was so much fun. Lochlan was there and I of course teased my Nephew mercilessly as expected. Tarra seemed to find it funny... Loch did not.. ::chuckles:: As I expected He would not.. He passed with flying colors.. and Im proud of Him. Soon as He simmers down.. I'll talk to Him. Dashie and Bo were there with lil Bo-Dasious... He was making Himself known till Bo put the breaks on the screaming. Happily also I saw paki.. one I had missed and I must say was tempted to pinch her... but refrained and waited just a bit to bring that smile to her face with a word of advice... it seemed to work. Bo did inquire as to how Jerus was feeling and I was thrilled to tell Him my Mate grows stronger and more ornery with the passing Ahn's. Still a mean bugger and it was referenced that a part of Jerus is kindhearted... to which I replied.. perhaps.. in His little toe... ::Snickers:: I will have to ask Jerus about removing that toe... knowing His desire to be a nasty bugger. I am also trying to find that list of words for Dashie... She brought up the fact She had to pee and not make Her laugh... so I gave Her just a few samples of words to think on.... course... I had to run from the fires a moment and try to find the journal entry that listed all the goodies Dakota and Wily came up with.... my attention on Dash had faultered long enough for Her to escape... heh.. next time Dashie... next time. After speaking with Tarra I have assumed Her advice to sit back and watch and let the noose tighten... I saw first hand how it worked and I am pleased.. and Jerus' words to ignore ignorance and self-loathing was also well taken. They are right.. jealousy is a mean little monster that comes out and makes people look foolish. I almost laughed Im the face of it... but held my tongue and let them step off the gallows just alittle more. In any event... time to get Jerus up and in the saddle today... this should be fun !!!
:::mental note... remind self to get Wily's baby clothes back from Tarra... uhmmmm may be needing them soon.... :::::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment