Since my foot healed more each day I was finally able to put a boot on and walk around. Camp has been quiet... with the exception of guests and newcommers. I've been in a mood lately... so I decided instead of sitting in the herds today I would go fishing. It was quiet and calm near the stream. I caught a few fish for dinner. but the best was the chance to relax. Shi keeps checking up on me. Makes me mad.. but He does it cause He cares. I will be taking a trip... to where.. I dont know. I just want to get away. Shi says Im running from my pain and anger... and if that's true.. oh well. There is just so much swirling around inside this head of mine that I cant distinguish what is real and what isnt. Jerus has been too busy.. for me. He hasnt been able to get inside my head and straighten out the mess. I hope He gets a night off soon and we can sit.. talk... clear up the clutter.
I miss Tarra... I miss our fun.. our getting in trouble.. our fights. She as well has been busy with other things... sometimes.. I wish.. I had something better to do than mix herbs all day.
I hate to say it.... but... Im lonely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment