Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Page 83 (2/27/2007) Wishes

It has been almost 11 days since I stepped on that sharp metal thingie that tore a hole in my foot.. and just now.. I am able to walk alittle more with less and less pain. This is good.. wagon fever was getting the best of me. I met Eryk last night.. met as in was able to finally introduce myself.. up until now it had just been in passing we said Tal. I also met Cenobia... interesting Woman... I like Her. We share some quirks and idea's.. not sure if that is good for Her. Heh. I heard that Dashie delivered a healthy baby girl.. I am thrilled for Bo and She and the little one. I am thankful for Tarra being there in my absence... and lucky I can count on Her as a backup... though I feel a strain on our relationship of late. A distancing of our souls.... where that had once been a connection of thoughts. There are many color's about Her... and in fear of sparking a fight.. I have not ventured to speak with Her. Perhaps soon.. we will have the chance to go off and talk... fight.. beat the crap out of each other.. then hug and everything back to normal.... such is my wish.
I was making some of my tummy tea packets when I noticed Shi sitting on the steps of my healers wagon. I went to investigate.. hoping He wasnt ill... but He just said that Jerus had not taken away His duty of protecting me.. and I seemed down.. so.. He was keeping an eye on me. I miss my blood brother... but I did smile at Shi.. He was one I called Brother.. and thankfully so. We talked alittle while I mixed the herbs to go into the cloth for the tea packets. I avoided much of the conversation.. not wanting to know much... not wanting to share much either. I had learned it best to keep ya mouth shut... even though I trusted my brother. I silently wished for both Tarra and Shi that they would find the peace and happiness in whatever way they could. And it was during this wish.. as Shi was talking about His children and catching me up on things.. that I started to make a mental list of wishes for each that came to mind. For Fonce.. I wished the wisdom to rule the people. For Bo.. Dash and the children.. I wished the time to enjoy their family and never miss a moment of each other's lives. For Ina... I wished the strenght to continue Her journey and the knowledge that someday it will be Her time for love. For Kai... I wished patience and understanding... Shannie... The will of a free spirit... Her smile was truely inspiring. Cana... and Tayco... I wished they never lost that initial rush of love in their veins for each other.. and that they have many son's.. but mostly healthy children.. reguardless of the sex. I grouped more into a mass wishing well... those I really only knew by faces and not names... and I wished the peace of the plains upon them. It was then I thought of myself and Jerus. And.. had difficulity in even thinking of a wish for us. I have everything with Him I want... except perhaps time... but... I understand the life of the plains.. of a Man of the wagons and the people.. yet I know.. where ever He may be... He loves me and is thinking about me. That is all I can ask for. I zoned back into my wagon from my little mind journey as Shi was still talking.. wandering about the wagon. I suppose He needed to talk... and this made me smile.
Skies I hope He never finds out I missed some of the conversation.

No comments: