I am not a Happy Tuchuk. I've listened.. I've watched and now Im pissed off. Dwellers... yuk. Just the sound of the word.. Dwellers.. it's almost like a very throaty.. gut churning.. sour stomach... firey heartburn paga burp gone very very bad... the kind of burp where you need to swallow to keep those vile chunks from rising into your throat. These so called guests of Jerus' have done nothing but drag His good name into the trenches. No respect... no conscious. Not an ounce of honor. I cant wait till their stay is over and they return to the stench of the cities from which they crawled. I am not alone in my thoughts. I spoke with Fonce.. Cana.. Kai and Falon. All smart... respectable people. I voiced my opinions and Fonce said to make sure that any of the people that had concerns.. questions.. comments should speak to Him. He cannot make decisions without the input of the people. I chose to ignore the smell and the mouthy dwellers and keep my opinions to myself out of respect for Jerus. Some of the other's stayed at the fires.. but said nothing. We were both wrong. Now.. Ive never been one to sit back... buckle up and shut up.. and I told this to Fonce once again... but when He said He wanted to know my thoughts on matters.. well.. I felt a bit of pride return. I hate to have to speak against Jerus' guests.. but after what they have done and said.. I cannot and will not stay silent anymore. These dwellers spout of about lineage and who they know and knew... that means squat right now. Hell.. I knew the first ever Tuchuks to claim the land... does that mean I get to spout off to people even though I am Tribe??? Not without the threat and impending doom of a thrashing or worse.
Now... The Outriders brought in this wandering city slave... still I have no idea how a slave can.. wander from the city... over hundreds of passangs of plains.. past thousands of Outriders and bosk not to mention.. and waltz right into our main fires. So this slave walks in and the OR's grab her.. and I tied her up and proceeded to play with it. Musical slave.. it is.. I poked it with my staff and it whimpered... I poked it harder and it growled... I slapped it with my staff and it screamed.. and Fonce.. He slapped it in the head and we all heard bells. Hearing the laughter of Kai.. Cana and Falon.. priceless. Now THAT is what the camp should be... not this bickering crap and who's higher on the standard cause I knew this one and I have the blood of this one in me. Boskchit. You live in a city... you lost your right to claim Tuchuk. You called anything.. anywhere but the plains home.. and your heritage just went down the river. Yes there are certain circumstances that I will accept.. but nothing valid with these idiots. Even the one that claims to be relation to Jerus is a bumbling fool. When my own people come to me and ask what the hell is wrong with this Woman.... I am embarassed. They need to pack up and move out before someone shows them the way none to nicely.
I'll take the punishments.... whatever they may be.. but Im not taking this crap anymore. It's time for everyone to stand up and reclaim what is our's by right... by earning... not by false ideals...
It's time for bloodshed... and Im long past overdue to kill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment