...... when finally we both could breath again.. He reminded me He needed to finish His duty with the bosk. I smiled and bid Him farewell till later... I couldnt wait. The Ugly stick will have to wait to crack some skulls for now... but given the chance... it will be used. .. And the sooner the better... Im still itchin to throttle someone !!! Where the heck is Tarra??????!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Page 87 (3/13/2007) Dont let the door hit you..
I knew something was wrong when Jerus rode in from the herds Ahn's before dark. His eyes as crystal clear as a Northern Glacier yet a fire burned within. He rode in with His usual entourage of a hundred Men and when He went straight to His Paga wagon before greeting me.. I reconsidered my ploy to thrash Him for the problems of late. A few moments later out bounced a headless slave and her body lay to the ground. I think Jax took it away to feed the sleens. Jerus emerged a few moments later... in battle garb and black quiva. He sat and drank the first of three bota's... before a few words and finally a kiss that curled my toes. The taste of paga on His lips and tongue was quite exciting... and I found myself forgetting everything except Him. But that kiss was short lived.... Jerus was pissed.. and a pissed Jerus is nothing to tease. He made it clear that the words He had received from a few of the commanders around camp about His guests was not lightly taken. He was mad that His name had been used and misused... treated without respect or honor... and without honor.. there is nothing. These dwellers... would return to their cities or they would die. They were warned... and they screwed up. As Jerus sent the word to the Ubar that the dwellers must leave or face death.. I smiled.. seeing Him calm and the ease return to His soul. He carried me into the wagon and....
XXX <> XXX XXX
...... when finally we both could breath again.. He reminded me He needed to finish His duty with the bosk. I smiled and bid Him farewell till later... I couldnt wait. The Ugly stick will have to wait to crack some skulls for now... but given the chance... it will be used. .. And the sooner the better... Im still itchin to throttle someone !!! Where the heck is Tarra??????!!!!!!!!
...... when finally we both could breath again.. He reminded me He needed to finish His duty with the bosk. I smiled and bid Him farewell till later... I couldnt wait. The Ugly stick will have to wait to crack some skulls for now... but given the chance... it will be used. .. And the sooner the better... Im still itchin to throttle someone !!! Where the heck is Tarra??????!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment