Now.. Im all for a good fight.. a Bitch Fest... even a good tongue lashing... and I will stick my nose in.. that's just me. I had been in the shadows watching the Main Fire for some time... though not close enough to hear.. so I ventured closer... just in time to hear Tarra about to kill a slave. A smile crossed my lips. I listened and for a short time and watched the volley of words that started between Tarra and Shi... then somehow Fonce got into the game... Two against One.. hmmm unfair.. so I took to Tarra's side. Ready to play.. yup.. I felt a flare of heat rise from Tarra... something I hadnt in quite some time.. and within me too.. life sprung back up. I felt.. for just a moment.. I could fight Turia with one hand tied behind my back. Well then Tanner showed up... damn.. I lost my partner.... so when Shi went and upset Falon... Tanner took up duel playing pieces with Tarra and Falon.. no fair.. I thought... He stole my piece.... but.. being the unbias Tuchuk.. I grabbed the nearest available piece... which happened to be Shi and got back into the game. I move my piece to the back of the playing field... sometimes it is better to retreat than rush full force into the battle grounds.... this move... brought a shock to my system. Tanner.. actually smiled at me. This Man whom I thought hated me with every ounce of His being... smiled at me? Bah.. He was bluffing... tempting me to move my piece back into play. I wouldnt. I kept Shi at a distance. Then everyone lost interest in the game... after I had stratigicly placed my piece. Well damn.
I wanted to take Shi for a walk... Tarra had Tanner to cool off with.. so I knew She wouldnt need me... infact.. She doesnt anymore it seems. And Shi is my oldest living friend so I thought it would be ok.. but something stopped me. Perhaps it was the rumors that would start again... was I yielding to the ramblings of idiots??? Then I remembered something Tanner had said to Ina during the moving of playing pieces... that Ina could lean against Him without it being seen as a sexual inuendo. So... could I then walk with Shi without it being seen as that too? Considering I was mated to one of the fierest Tuchuk's alive? This confused me... I know the only person I need to concern myself with is Jerus.. and He knows every move I make. He knows I love Shi... always have.. from the time I was a little girl... He has always looked out for me. I hope He always will. So how can that kind of love be taken wrongly? I love Tarra too... and can only hope that someday when She settles down and finds what it is that will make Her truely happy.. that She comes to me and we can talk again... plot and plan for one of our Double Trouble Trips. She is the only female I ever could or would open up too. I need Her now.
But... time tells me to check on Cana.
I think... I would have won the game......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment