I lept through the fire after speaking with Fonce. He is the bestest. I am exhausted... but I had to write this down. I will finish it tomorrow.
Fonce came to the wagon where I was locked up and we talked about the issue at hand. He said.. He see's no injustice to the Tuchuk.. or our little Tribe. No one speaks for the Tuchuk but Him... but... I was right to give myself up so He could... sort out the bits and pieces as He called it. And He also said that if I had commited a punishable offence.. He would have come down on me harder than anyone else. I understood His words totally. We agreed that this mistake would never happen again and I will choose my words more carefully from now on. I was released to resume life as it was.. and now Im going to go and kiss each one of my precious children.... take a bath... then climb into my furs.. and sleep till noon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment