Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 95 (4/8/2007) Revelations and Rantings

when you’ve been beat’n down and abusedSittin' on a shelf, and nobody’s aroundto pick you up.. . and help you carry onYou’ve fallen from where you need to beyou just need someone to come rescue youyou will survive... you will live, and you will die,but you will survive... with Him at your sideyou will survive, you will survive...you don’t know what to dowhen all comfort has become painwho is there to blame is there even any one to blame?you don’t know where to go... you’re lostwithout Him by your side you just run & hideyou will survive... you will live, and you will die,but you will survive... with Him at your sideyou will survive, you will survive...
And I made through, and I made it through,Oh and I made it through the rain and the coldthrough the dark all alonemy life hit rock bottom I had no where to goand if I could turn back time and change the road that I choseall the mistakes that I made it burns a hole in my souland it took all that I had to get out of that holeit took the birth of my kids to force that control not going back to the doleIm stronger than ever my enemies ....they thought I would fold
Thats why Im standing up,Im holding on to my life ... I gotta be strongnow watch me rise you wont see me fallIm stronger now, I can take them allSo alone and confused and my soul was abusedand a hand came off the handrail to throw me a nooseit took the love of my family and my friends to show me the truthI lived a lifetime of pain and I was only a youthand its hard tryin to swim in an ocean of foolsand I thought I catch a break but I'd broken the rulesand Ma always told me take care of yourselflest the devil put a fork in the road that you chooseand even the strongest trees must grow from the rootssee a house without love aint a home ...its a roofits shelter without warmth and you know its the truthtime just feels like its taking me too longthe trials and tribulations are why I grew strongI came to stay made it through the rainy daysnever will Igo astray ..came to take the pain awayThats why Im standing up, Im holding onI just made it through the stormby all rights I should be gonethey said Id never make it...... I'll prove them all wrongI took the pain now for so longand Im still here and its my life and im not scaredagainst all odds I got here.... give me your best shot
cause I can take it.... I wasn't destined to make it

No comments: