Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 98 (4/10/2007) Detention

:::::She left scrolls for Fonce... Tanner... Kam and Tarra... wishing to speak with them. Shi.. was not included but would be explained to Him later why not:::::
I have hear the rumors upon the mill. I have heard the whispers. I have heard those speaking of blame.. and their blame is wrong. I am not perfect.. though I'd like to be... if I was.. I would be boring. I have made up a sign.. it hangs now.. outside my wagon. So those that cant speak with me personally or wont.. it is here. For those that cant read... I have let other's know to read it for them... it says :
" Tuchuks.... Think of what you speak.. what you whisper. Your words travel on the winds for other's to hear. You wish to blame someone because you care... You blame the wrong person. Blame me... but also... Blame yourselves for speaking untruths. Be shamed that you speak ill of one that did what any true Tuchuk would and should do. I say this here and now... I was wrong.. I acted wrong.. and I am to be blamed... not another for following their guiding heart of the People. Be strong.. Be proud.. Be Tuchuk.... ~Silken "
I do not like what I see. But wrongs must be righted. My hopes are such that I can find a way with Fonce's help to stop this. Please... let it work.
:::The sign was hung on Her wagon and She sat on the platform in silence for another day as ordered... until She could speak to Fonce and the other's involved.::::

No comments: