Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 129 (6/22/2007) Gag law

Returning to the wagon after the meeting with Shi and Req... I did a few things that required my attention.. some sewing.. some cleaning.. etc. Jax came and got me to say Shi wished to speak with me.. so I exited the wagon. He was very pissed off to say the least. The look He gave me said run and I took cover in the thorn bushes.. till I could figure out just what the hell was up. In any event... Shi told me that He was upset over my speaking with Requiem against His wishes. Req had introduced Himself and I returned the exchange, giving Him my name. Shi told me to be silent... but I didnt see any harm in speaking.. He was there.. nothing was going to happen. It's not like I was interogating anyone... just offering a how-do-ya-do. I just dont get it. For hands upon hands Ive been good.. and then.. I try to do what I thought everyone wanted me too and behave.. be nice to the new people... and now Im in trouble. I told Shi I was sorry if I disrespected Him... but I meant no harm in what I said. I think He is just being over protective. So He said... I cant speak till He says so... and only to Jerus... iffin I break this and talk to the other's.. I will find a bright red gag in place of my honor.
Is this the answer I was looking for????
:::looks to the Skies and shakes Her head... ::::
Interesting... I dont find this amusing !

No comments: