Just when things are at the darkest most hopeless point... Jerus returned. I swear He knows everything Im thinking and knows just when I need Him the most. No.. things arent better... no my mood is still murky... but He brings me reason to keep going. I knew the visit was not to last long and I savored every Ehn with Him. It is less crowded in my little circle now.... I trust no one besides Jerus and the children. Ive always said that Trust takes years to build and only suspicion.. not proof to destroy it in seconds. Never again will I allow myself to open up and let someone in... forgiving is for the Urt's. Now it will be kill or be killed. No more dancing around the issue's... you hurt me.. I am going to hurt you back ten times worse. But no... it will not ever come to that. I wont let anyone in that close. Sorry but the cuts this time run deep. What is worse is.... I was warned.. but I held trusts hand and believed things could be different this time. I was soooo wrong. Feeling like a one legged man in an ass kickin contest... like a red headed step child at a family reunion... like a... aww hell you get the idea.
Go ahead.. ask me how I am... You'll get a cheesey smile and a... just fine from me. I just dont give an urt's arse anymore.
Im not the only one........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment