Maybe its a defense mechanizim but when I am at my utmost down point.. Im at my best. Jerus is home now... His duties are finished and we were able to relax at the main fires for a time until He had to continue some teachings to the Young Warriors. It wasnt long until I was joined by Tarra and Cana.. and Cana's nephew Trilok.. and later by Lochlan and Fonce. I had tried my best to stay quiet and reserved.. Only when I open my mouth and allow myself to relax.. do I seem to get into trouble. It.. didnt last long. Trilok showed us a trick He was taught that to me and Tarra was really nothing shocking.. pealing away a layer of skin on His hand with a dagger. Ehhh big deal... when you've seen and done what Tarra and I have... that.. was no more than a paper cut. Cana... on the other hand.. didnt fair that well and wound up running off to wretch. I went to check on Her... when suddenly that evil glint and feeling of wickedness crept into me. It seized me rather harshly and I heard the voice in my head say... Ehhh what the hell.. go ahead.. do it. So.. I did. I started making refrence to Cana being pregnant... and soon I had the support of Tarra. We had poor Cana thinking She was going to have a litter of babies. I lay claim to six. I even named them within the same line as little Tug-a-roo. Let's see there was... Pull.. Yank... Draw... Twitch... Haul and Jerk. Jerk was soon changed to Twinkie. Twinkie Noir... that brought a lovely response.
Somehow this discussion led into the discussion of Trilok's family jewel's. To which Tarra and I continued to investigate different ways to separate His jewel's from His body.. and then the options of cooking them in various ways as well. This string of words then led to the discussion of the Male Member... or Manhood. Somehow again in the midsts of this triade... Fonce walked in just as I said.. I always wanted to have a penis just for one day. Needless to say Fonce did not let me get off easily and asked me just what I would do with one if I had it. Wrong person to ask... If He was trying to embarass me... this.. is a subject I have no problem in discussing in the open. After all... it again made everyone laugh.. and though it was at my expense... it felt good. My list went on and on and even Fonce chuckled... that was the best things of all to see in Him.
Several times I looked over to my Sister and saw a smile... heard laughter and the air felt... cleansed. I think Cana fell off the wagon steps at one point... Im not sure because I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes.
It was a wonderful night. And although I went back on my secret promise to refrain from outward expression... I was comfortable with my family. The one's that love me.. stand beside me and would never hurt me intentionally. I know they are there for me.. whether I have done wrong or right they will support me. These are the people that I cant depend on.. they will never run out on me or leave me. I love each and every one of them more than I can could ever say.
Laughter IS the best medicine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment