Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 156 98/6/2007) Ending of a life.. ending of a heart

It is.. with a heavy heart that I write the words.... Jerus is dead. He died in battle.. He died with honor. Though His voice will never be heard again... and His smile never seen again.. He will live forever within the blood of our children. He was a good Man.. a strong Man.. and honorable. He was my mate.. and my love.. and my life. My heart has shattered beyond repair. I am nothing without Jerus. I may exsist.. I may walk.. but it is an empty shell that roams... lost without my soulmate. And He was my soul Mate. He was the reason for waking... the reason for living. Now I am alone. How I want to feel His arms around me one last time.. His lips on my cheek...
........ I didnt.. get to say Goodbye.

No comments: