Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 158 (8/7/2007) Just a little prick

I had finished filling the bota's with the readied batch of paga and had taken them to the pegs. tanya has disappeared now. So this leaves me to do all the paga chores. I have been dipping into the stock for drinks here and there to keep me sane and calm... otherwise I fear just what I might be like. Im not drunk... at least not yet. There will be time for that in the upcoming days.. and I welcome them. I wandered into Cana.. Falon and Fonce at the fires... BIG mistake. Accused of being drunk.. and many other things... well.. the two Women wanted to.. "talk" I agreed... and sat to listen to what they had to say. I did listen.. but all the while I was thinking of the many things I had to be doing. I wanted to spend the day with Jerus.. . being it was our last two days together... and then suddenly... "pinch" OUCH !!! Falon had injected me with a seditive...
...... everything went dark,

No comments: