Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 162 (8/13/2007) Rollin' with my homies

It has been interesting again. I am amazed and put back at the amount of support Ive received. I always tried to be such the bitch and keep people at a distance.. always hurts less when something happens to them. But.. much as I want to.. I cant. There is more food coming in than I think even my small army could eat!! I am so thankful for it all... Ive had to take what I needed and give the rest up for the entire group to share. Shi has done alot of hunting and providing... He's been good company... though at night I find myself antsy and not able to sleep. It must be the silence. So.. last night...before I did something stupid.. I decided to go and visit Dashie and Bo. I headed up the wagon steps.. and well it was awful late... so I let myself in. Bo snores.... wow does He snore... and Dashie was looking rather cute Herself... were those earplugs?? Ohhh the evilness... yes.. I went in as silent as the shadows and rearranged everything in their wagon... sneeking back out close to dawn. There was a smile upon my lips as I headed to the main fire to start a kettle of blackwine. Then I chuckled... waiting to hear that low thump... the kind of thump that comes from a toe being stubbed sleepily on a piece of furniture. That.. usually was followed by several curses and the shaking of the wagon as someone hopped around. Question is... would it be male or female....
ahhhhhh the anticipation is almost.... orgasmic.
Things I will do to amuse myself...... heehee

No comments: