Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 164 (8/16/2007) Drone

At first light I rolled from the furs.. I hadnt slept.. much as I wanted to. Shi was pissed off.. not at me.. but at something He heard. He delayed His trip a day to deal with it. Sometimes... I just dont understand.
In any case.. as Falon promised.. the first batch of herbs were waiting for me and I set into work mode. First rolling out the mixture and then breaking it into smaller globs to be set into the molds. I could make up to 40 at each shot.. but drying seemed to take forever. Not totally dry but enough to keep the shape and make it easier for Dash and Cana to dip in the honey. The first batch yielded 40 tablets each Ahn. I would somehow over the next few days need to figure out how to go faster. Drying is the key. Ive added more heat to the wagon.. Im sweating terribly.. but it seems to take 15 Ehn or so off the time. A few times I thought I was going to pass out.. but Wily and Dakota keep popping in to check on me.. and I smile... they keep me going. Each time a batch was ready it was split up and then delivered to Cana and Dash.. it was now their turn to work the magic on these supplements.
Falon keeps sending the mixture.. and I keep molding the tablets.. it's becoming mindless... I dont have to think anymore.. one after the other... press.. heat... sweat... ship off to the next wagon... I can do this.. I have to.. I cant fail.

No comments: