You run, run...run away
It's your heart...that you betray
Feeding on...your hungry eyes
I bet you're not so civilized
Well, isn't love..primitive
A wild gift...that you wanna give
Break out of captivity
And follow me,
stereo jungle child
Love is the kill.....your heart's still wild
Shootin' at the walls of heartache, bang, bang,
I am the warrior
Well I am the warrior,
and heart to heart you'll win..
if you survivethe warrior....
the warrior
You talk, talk, you talk to me
Your eyes touch me physically
Stay with me, we'll take the night
As passion takes another bite
Who's the hunter...who's the game?
I feel the beat...call your name
I hold you close...in victory
I don't wanna tame your animal style..
you won't be caged...in the call of the wild....
Interesting Night. I headed to the stream to find a few of the other's there.. engaged in a heart to heart family chat... had a few things expressed to me... for me.. and against me. Still my decisions are unclear. Somewhere along the line. Things will make sense and I will know just what to do. I have been feeling a bit worn down.. even sick. I know I have a fever.. I can feel the burning behind my eyes. This did not stop me from trying to kick the Prospects arse. He dumped a whole bottle of this Turian Perfume on me that stunk to the High Skies. I was livid... I tried to beat Him to a pulp.. with Fonce's permission of course.. but my moves were just off... again... I have a fever. Shi arrived and gave me the chance to wash off my clothes and my hair... I can still smell that vile scent in my nose.. it's horrible. Funny thing is.. that damn prospect Male.. wont even realize that I put itching powder in just about every piece of clothing.. furs.. saddle... you name it.. it's itchable. Darn this fever. The end result was back at camp.. Polunu challenged me on an issue about Men and their Penises. I thought to tease Him about cutting it off... Shi.. didnt take lightly to my tossing the shyt around with Polunu and tried to carry me off to rest. I grabbed Falon.. and Dashieand held their braids wrapped around my hands. The Ultimate death grip.. I wasnt letting go. Even Po got wrapped up in this twisted mass of Tuchuks. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.. but.. I still.. have this fever. Eventually.. I had to let go.. Shi threatened me with something none to nice... but not before I tied Falon and Dashie's braids together.. damn I wish I could have seen the outcome.
I was taken to the furs... took some herbs... and listened to Shi talk about a few things. Last thing I remember was Him saying How hot I was...
Once the delirium of dreams came... I found myself walking on a ledge high above the clouds. I could see the plains beneath me on either side. Then I heard His voice.... and finally looked up to see Jerus. I ran to Him.. we hugged.. we kissed... we cried. We talked for Ahn's upon Ahn's.. holding hands... and He walked with me.. explaining much of my unanswered questions and concerns. He told me to live... to teach the children... He loved me. I told Him I loved Him... how much I missed Him and needed Him... to which He replied... I am always here Love. I wanted to stay with Him... I didnt want to leave.. I tried to hold onto Him but I could see the other's waiting for Him to return. I knew I could not hold onto my Warrior at this time... I had to let Him go. Jerus turned and mounted up on Toronado besides Hawks.. Blood and Mars. It was good to see them too. He flashed that dashing smile... that Wily Tuchuk grin and winked at me with those bright blue eyes. They turned to ride off into the clouds and I suddenly felt myself falling... falling fast to the ground...
"Silken ! Silken.. wake up..." It was Shi's voice.. He had a hand on my shoulder lightly shaking me. "You ok? You were yelling...." He said... as I opened my eyes and took what seemed a deep breath like I had held it a long time. I could not answer Him... I felt drained.. totally exhausted... and I was drentched in sweat...
I rolled over and passed out again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment