Livid. Yup.. that's me. A slave told me something that knocked me out of my boots. Of course the rumor's had started over my exams of the prospects for hernia's. Yes it was in jest... but it was also done tasteful.. if you can say that. There was no way in hell I was going to be alone with these Prospects in private. No way ! And since the jest started in public... to quote a certain Man.. "It would be finished in public" They had what it took to drop leather in front of the other's and I had what it took to do my job. Does this mean I stood there and fondled these Men?? Absolutely.. positively NOT! As for touching them anywhere other than the beans... no. Did I touch their Little warrior? No... did I stand there and stroke it? caress it? fondle it? :::shakes her head::: Dont insult me. It is a shame that some people do not know their balls from their cock. That can be the only assessment of this situation right now. Perhaps.... I need to get together with Falon and arrange a basic sex education class for some of these young boys in Men's bodies. Guess they need to know where things are.... you would think they would being they... handle the goods alot.
Shi hasnt said a word yet on this... Im anxious to hear His comments. I cant wait for the extension of the rumors to start... like... I was on my knees.. or just stairing down at their equiptment.. drooling... something along those lines. Good Skies.... people need to get a life.
The newest prospect intriques me... BaBa or Highnote... Him.. I'd like to get to know.... and not just His balls. ::chuckles to Herself:::
Im a healer... the prospects did what I asked... Saresh even set up the example and stood with them. I may have joked with Saresh.. but I trust Saresh with my life... and still I DID NOT even look down. Closed minds... feeble imaginations.
I can show them the difference between their balls and their cock.... with a good swift knee......
Then see who is whining
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment