Ive never claimed to know Men.. at least not all Men. There are some that simply fustrate the living shit out of me. Shi, is number one on my list... Fonce ranks up there at number two, Saresh a close third... Bo and Kam almost tied for fourth.. the list goes on. Why do I even bother to try and figure them out? Because... dumb ass... it's your nature. Well.. I dont want to any more.. and Im not going to. Healer or not... the inner workings of a Man's mind will never be explained medically. There is no cure for male pattern stupidity, if there was... I'd start the injections. There wouldnt be enough needles for supply and demand.
The new singer... Ba-Ba HighNote seems interested in my hands. He commented on how soft they are. I was flabbergasted. Now I know a Man's berries are sensitive.. but sheshhhhh??? This Prospect could tell how soft my hands were through a pair of medical examination gloves? He said yes... I think He has too much time on His hands and a vivid imagination. Perhaps if I rolled up some old scrolls and swatted Him across the nose He might get the drift that nothing about me is soft. Well a few parts are... ::Snickers:: but none that He would know.
Which brings me to the move. Im not ready.. and I dont care about it. The children's wagons are packed up and supples lashed down... Ive taken my time... and am nowhere near ready. Dont honestly care. I really dont want to go. I'd rather stay here and freeze my ass off and wait for the thaw. Its about that cold anyway where my heart lies. Trying to right wrongs.. fix things just doesnt seem to matter. Im answered with riddles.. complex words and dancing around matter's. If I ever got a straight forward answer or response... I think I would drop dead. Which would please many. Heh.
Fuck it... I aint going. Shi will have to drag my ass behind a wagon. Then when we arrive in the North.. I'd be a bloody stump of twisted sinew and bones... hmmm that might be a bad Omen. Cant do that to Tarra.... She'd curse my remains. I'll think of something. Im just not ready for this move... something tells me what awaits is not good. Is it my own fear? Ive never feared a move before.... this is so much more different. Maybe it's Shi? Maybe because Ive lost my protector and my friend.... Maybe because we are closer yet so far away... our stubborness just clashes. He always said to me... if I was your Mate I would know how to handle you... so... what changed?
Fuck it... I aint goin.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment