Thursday, October 2, 2008

Page 193 (9/28/2007) The wiles of Wily

I had mending to do for The Breaded Tuchuk's wagon covering... and went in search of that little redheaded scamp. I searched high... I searched low... I even baited Him with the call of fried worms... nothing. Infact... I found there to be no children at all running about my wagons. Talia.. Starr.. Sonny and Mia were also missing. I swear it was Tarra and Shi's son running fast as His legs could carry Him towards the back of the wagons that gave me the hint of just where I might find the kids. I snuck up on them by crawling under the wagon and found a large group of children all in a circle. To what had assembled such a group of small Tuchuk's I could not yet see.. but my curiousity was sated quickly when that son of mine.. The Wily Bug stood up among those gathered on a small barrel. Tug... Wily's right hand Man was beside Him and the children all cheered as the preformer took His stage. I chuckled as Tug then lifted His arms and quieted the crowd... Wily gave Him a nod... Tug had followed directions to the " T ". Wily cleared His throat and I saw the children all waiting with baited breath. To what came out of my son's mouth... simply left me dumbfounded..... I need to keep that boy from the Paga Wagons.... And Wily began to sing.....

" Well, a Rari clad in kilt left the Paga Wagon one evening fair...
and one could tell by how He walked, that He drunk more than His share.
He fumbled 'round until He could no longer keep His feet...
and He staggered off onto the grass to sleep beside the street.
Ring ding diddle liddle High Dee Ho.. Ring die diddley aye aaaaaaa
He staggered off onto the grass to sleep beside the street.
About that time two young and lovely slaves just happen by....
One says to the other with a twinkle in her eye.
see yon sleepin Master so strong and handsome built....
I wonder if its true what they dont wear beneath the kilt.
Ring ding diddle liddle High Dee Ho.. Ring die diddley aye aaaaaaa
I wonder if its true what they dont wear beneath the kilt.
They crept up on that sleeping Rari quiet as could be...
and lifted up His kilt about a hort so they could see.
There behold for them to view beneath His Rari skirt...
Was nothing more than the Skies had given Him upon His birth.
Ring ding diddle liddle High Dee Ho.. Ring die diddley aye aaaaaaa
Was nothing more than the Skies had given Him upon His birth.
They marvelled for a moment then one said we must be gone...
Lets leave a present for the Master before we move along.
As a gift they left a blue silk ribbon tied into a bow...
Around the hidden pleasure of the kilt they lift n show.
Ring ding diddle liddle High Dee Ho.. Ring die diddley aye aaaaaaa
Around the hidden pleasure of the kilt they lift n show.
Now the Rari woke to natures call and stumbled towards a tree.
Behind the bush He lift His kilt and gawks at what He see's.
And in a startled voice He says to whats before His eyes.....
Oh lad I dont know where you've been.. but I see you won first prize !!!!!!!!!
Ring ding diddle liddle High Dee Ho.. Ring die diddley aye aaaaaaa
Lad I dont know where you've been...
But I see.. you won first prize !!!!!!!!!!! "

Well the children just erupted in hysterical laughter... and I must admit... I too was rolling. My son had such a proud look on His face as the children cheered and clapped. Wily had tossed His arms up in the air for the finale and soaked in every bit of attention. I left the underside of the wagon.. wiping tears and holding my stomach... it still hurts... Im still chuckling. I wonder when the first Mother or Father will come visit over this. And what will I say?
Beware the Breaded Tuchuk...

No comments: