GREEN !!!!! My new favorite color. I never thought I would say it.. but I like it. My usual black and red... now pushed aside for green. Even my healer's green tunic was put on today. I was tending to a sprained ankle as I heard my Breaded Tuchuk hollaring from the bench ... Green Grass !! Momma !!! We're here !!! We are here !!!! The celebration was glorious.. even through our exhaustion. But there was much to do... too much. But as always.. when things are at their lowest.. we... The Mighty Tuchuk are at our best. I would need time to check on Saresh... I had patched up a rather nasty wound on His shoulder the night before and with the infection He had... I wanted to see how it was coming along.
Im dead tired... walking zombie on my feet.. but Im here.. Im alive... and twitchin. Heh. My children are fine.. my people are fine.. my loved one's are fine..... it's a feeling.. I cannot describe. I wish Shi was here to share it...
I will set up the healers wagon and tend to what I can... little by little. Most serious first... Shanay will help with the minor things. I also want to check on Falon and see how She is coming along.
Looking out over the lush green grass and the bosk that now happily roam and eat.... I can only think of one thing to say...
Holy shit.... we made it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment