Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 224 (11/6/2007) A good woody

How interesting it is to see the reaction of people on certain subjects. I had walked to the fire and found T'zuri, blueber and Saresh there. Ugly had been itchin to get out... I havent taken him with me for a long long time. he asked you see... to visit with people. So.. I relented and took that lovely piece of wood in my hand and we walked on over. T'zuri was immediately taken back by Ugly's attractiveness.. oxy moron? no... Ugly is just a name. Ugly is glorious... in his ways and manner's... he really likes the ladies. blue met Ugly.. with a crack to her backside. As the night progressed... Ugly said hello to Falon.. Cana.. and his favorite.. raven. Loch actually had the nerve to threaten Ugly... turning Him into toothpicks or something. Now.. wouldnt that be neat.
But.. as usual.. the conversation went from a vibrating stick to Mr. Tuchuk. I nearly laughed hard enough to make it hurt watching the confusion on blue's face over it all. T'zuri wasnt far behind. I saw Her trying to hold in the chuckles... but she failed several times.
When Fonce showed up... and we tried to back away from the subject at hand... it just kept... poppin up? I had to ease myself back when I saw Him "tick"... must say... it matches my twitch. Saresh then volunteered to be a surroget Mr. Tuchuk. It was the least He could do for the Women. He called me wench again... that made me laugh.
When the fires filled later and the discussion turned to chocolate and candies.. I pulled out my silver tin of hard goodies and offered them around. We healers know how to make candy... not that we have a market on it.. but both Falon and I can make some good stuff. Must be the mixing and measuring. Kaioba has a fetish for these little yummies. She hogged the tin.
I had spent a good part of the evening among the people and felt it draining me rather quickly. So.. Ugly and I retreated into the shadows for the night. Getting myself cozy in the furs and feeling the chill of the air outside them I chuckled... for no apparent reason... that is.. until I remembered something....
Kai didnt give me my tin back !!!

No comments: