Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 227 (11/13/2007) Fire in the hole

I have yet to see Tarra... for more than a simple greeting.. since arriving here in the North. There is so much I need to discuss with Her.. and the latest news makes it all the more trying. Ive heard dribs and drabs of the incident involving Chay... and to be honest.. I refuse to say much on it... until I can get the whole story from Chay Herself. Not that even She owes me an explanation.. She does not. Chay is a strong... a very head strong Woman. I respect Her for this. She is not afraid to speak Her mind no matter who or what is around. She was one of a few to come to me when at was at my lowest point and grab me by the arm and threaten me with bodily harm if I hurt myself. This makes me laugh.. because... well... just think about it. I cant explain in words. Chay will tell a Man when He is being an asshole... and screw the Men are always right syndrome. They may have all the power and the rights... but damnit.. we can give them a ripple in the line now and then. There are some Men that go off on this ego power trip and bend the rules just so much that there is a fine line between correct and just down right fucked up. I do not know the full details of this... but I already know... just where Chay is coming from. This is why I only allow raven near me. raven is out for the good of the whole... not just one. raven will come to anyone. Male.. Female.. and make you feel at that moment that you are the center of her world. You do not need to wonder what her motives are. The rest.. of these so called slaves are out only to gain or capture the eye of a certain person. raven never hurries a serve in order to get to someone else.
I know other's have seen this. But just why wont anyone else speak up? I concider Chay a Sister... She has proven that to me time and time again that She is there for me... and I love Her. This all sounds rediculous to me. But... what can I do about it. Nothing. Nothing but lend my support. I know had tanya pulled such a stunt at the fires... I would have beaten her... possibly killed her... for in the end.. she is simply.. just a slave. As much as she loved Jerus.. she would never dishonor Him in an attempt to get His attention or sympathy. tanya is very much like raven... I am only sorry that her work keeps her from the fires much to often to be seen. If these slaves could watch and learn from example.. rather than being so jealous... they might find their lives worth living.
Boskshit.. boskshit.. boskshit.
That's all it is.

No comments: