Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 258 (1/7/2008) Vanilla or chocolate frosting

It was just the topping on the cake. Ive had it. Im sitting there all nice and mellow in my sad little world of shitcakes... and the winds pick up. Something told me... I was in for a long night. I was right. Suddenly Ina appears slumped over Her kaiila and falls to the ground. Getting to Her side I see a hole in Her head and a mangled arm. Well.. fuck.. I still dont have my healing rights back... is that my fault? Hell no. I even went to Fonce and begged Him for assistance on this. That went about as far as finding Falon again and pinning Her down for an answer. Thank the Skies Seth showed up. I was able to bandage Ina's head and set Her arm and wrap it in a leather casting. Now to determine just what the fuck was going on. She was speaking crazy.. some fire warrior was after Her. She spoke about seeing Jerus.. Her Father ... Her Grandfather to which I knew the Woman was delusional. Her dreams have become a conscious thought and She is have waking visions of these people. She spoke to these people like they were actually there speaking to Her. There was no Spex anywhere nearby to be channeling these spirits so... Seth and I had no other choice but to treat Her as psychotic. Seth mixed up some herbs and set them to boil over a small brazier. The vapors allowed to be taken in by Ina so She could at least rest. I checked on Her throughout the night and Her guard remained outside the wagon. I sent a note to Tarra to take a moment sometime and talk to Ina as this goes well past the boundries out healing. This is Ina's head talking.. literally. I was proud of how Seth handled Himself.. at least He get's off His ass and helps the Tribe.
We left Ina in the wagon and headed to the fires. I had used my jacket Seth gave me to stopped the bleeding on Ina's head before my medical supplies arrived. I was glad to see raven... she is the best when it comes to stains and I knew she would work hard on my jacket. she eagerly took the jacket and started to work on it. Gotta love that ball of a girl. I owe her twenty raspberries for trying... more if the stain comes out. After I gave her the jacket I tuned into Arigh and Cana.. getting into a heated discussion. Catching bitsand pieces of the conversation I could see Cana's feather's had been brushed the wrong way. Both Women then decided to leave the fires... at least Cana appologized to those present for what we witnessed. Arigh left first. No surprise there. She takes flight more than a vulo being chased by prey. Yet I see congradualtions are in order as She and Zarina made Tribe. Shocker??? Uhmmm NOT ! It doesnt matter to me anymore. Really.. it's not my responsibility who is let in and who isnt. The torch falls on one person.. with no one to blame but themselves.
Ive closed up and locked my medical wagon. No use keeping it open since I cannot do squat past bandages and headache powders. The only thing I am waiting for now is Tarra and Garyx's baby to be born. Then... I can walk away... satisfied.
No Goodbye's... No regrets.
Just... fade away.

No comments: