Friday, October 3, 2008

Page 262 (1/13/2008) Pinch me... HARD

If it was a dream.. I looked around.. I wanted someone to pinch me and wake me up. If it wasnt a dream... if I was just there.. watching this most beautiful of images.. all just for me... I wanted to go back to sleep and hold that feeling for awhile. The morning rays of the central fire as it warmed the grounds drew the mists up from the stream. I had gone to the water to wash and ready for my day. The bright flicker of cascading light shimmered over each drop of water and danced just for me.. calling me closer. Inviting... its cold grip.. as I slipped into the chilly depths of silence and wet embrace. Tipping my head back to wet my hair.. running my fingers through the long blood red strands... I heard a sound. At first it did not panic me.. it was familar to my surroundings... it was... the splash of water. Yet... I held still... a few droplets escaped from my hair and dripped back to the streams grasp... but again... splashing. Perhaps a sleen caught a fish... a bird... and I lowered to my neck into the water and looked around. I had to shield my eyes... for there... about 20 paces from me on the other side stood the most beautiful of creatures. Man. It was obvious.. from the build.. the form.. and skin tone.. this Man was Tuchuk... but just which Tuchuk.. I could not tell. His back was to me at first.. and I know I blushed.. marvelling at the muscles in His back.. arms.. and.. well.. yeah... lower. When He turned around.. the light filtered out His features... surely He saw me there. But I had ducked into the water... just below my nose.. a bobbing mass of wet red hair.. and peering eyes. He was thigh deep in the water... and it hid nothing to His beautiful form. I kept telling myself to look away... swim away... run... but I could not tear myself away. My Skies... it was... breathtaking. I watched how expertly His hands washed His body... how they knew His own curves and how proud He was in tone. His long hair swayed behind Him... and I found myself licking my lips and thinking things that... well... I should not be thinking. Maybe... I should hold my breath.. and float.. just float towards Him. Would He swim to me? Would He then take me in those powerful arms and care for me? Would He do... unspeakable acts of pleasure... with and against my body.. with.. or without my will? Ohhh the shivers. At that moment I felt every cell and neuron in my body jolt to life. My flesh was on fire. The unanswered questions and the small fear of the unknown made it all the more wanted... desired. I could taste it... not the taste of blood.. not that coppery taste.. but a different sense altogether. It was sweet.. and I sucked my tongue to the roof of my mouth... drinking of my own saliva. I could taste Him. How long had I watched this Man... I cannot recall. But when I opened my eyes and my fingers released the grip I held on my own flesh... He was gone. My skin had wrinkled and my teeth were chattering... I was cold to the bone. Trudging out of the stream and wrapping my cloak around my drenched form... I headed back to the wagon. Within the confines of my little world.. I curled up to the fire bowl... everytime I closed my eyes.. I saw Him. Replaying the morning events with every perfect detail. I shivered... I moaned.. I whimpered...
If something didnt give soon....
I was going to snap.
Torment.

No comments: