Something really important came up.. I just had to see Seth. I ran to the Forge and looked inside. The other Warriors told me I had just missed Him.. He went out to gather some meat from the supply wagon back at the Outer Wagons and would be back within the Ahn. I nodded to them and told them.. Should He come back here... Tell Him I would be waiting at His Wagon. Off I hurried to His wagon that was near mine. I ran into the small camp and saw nothing but darkness. Not even a fire. Damn.. He took tanya too. He would have left a fire if she stayed behind. Climbing the steps.. I knocked on the wooden door frame and called for Him... "Seth?? Ya in there?" Bah.. nothing. Turning around I lowered to sit and swung my legs over the edge of the platform. Cold... damn freakin cold !!! My jacket was pulled tighter around me.. huddling into it. My nose was numb.. and my fingers and toes were following suit. The air was cold enough for snow flurries... and wouldnt that be my luck... it did just that. I looked up to the Sky and shook my head... "Yeah... right. Thank you !!!!!" Now I scooted back from the edge and pressed my back into the outer wall...drawing my knees up... huddling again.. turtling into the jacket. The wind started. "OOohhhhhh bloody fucking lovely.. I hope your enjoying this !!!" Yes.. I called to Her again... but I didnt look up. Wet... I was getting soaked to the bone.. the snow flakes melting as they touched against me and bled through my clothing. No way could I make it back to my wagon now.. and I wasnt going to be chased away by the Sky with Her sense of humor.. not now.. nope. I refussed. Yet.. by the time rational thought.. at least what was left of my frozen mind.. when it kicked in.... I couldnt feel my feet.. or my legs. Groaning.. I moved the flaps aside and crawled into Seth's wagon.. just inside the door and leaned against the wall. My teeth chattered so much it hurt. But ohhhhh it was warm ! I found a blanket and wrapped all up in it. I would wait here.. till I heard Seth return and then run out the wagon before He entered. Yup... I would.. surely I would. Easy.. just sit and wait.. mmmmhmmmm .. ahhh its warm in here. Wet clothes cold.. but warm in here.. :::yawn:::: Feeling my fingers again... toes still :::yawn:: hurt. Just gonna wait :::eyes close::: for Him to get back. ::sighs::: but this blanket is nice... ::breathing slows::: Shouldnt... be..... tooooooo... long..... now.
ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment