Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Page 41 (7/8/2006) Making ammends

I can feel the tension between Tarra and I.. and I hafta admit I dont like it. I know She is absolutely livid with me for putting a slave before Her... but I would never do that... never. I know She tried to help me.. I know She wanted to ease the emotions I was feeling... All I wanted to do was talk to Jerus that night.. and I couldnt get to Him. I said something to Tarra that I wish I could take back. It was in the heat of battle, so to speak I let it forth... I was just so tired of being ignored. She believes I was out of control.. then.. I must accept it that I was. Honestly dont remember.. but I was rather upset. I have made Her a basket of "Please forgive me" things.. some oil's.. a bundle of flowers...some snacks.. a bracelet of bone beads and a few toys for Hallie... and placed them at the platform of Her wagon. She is loved so much... I guess that's why we fight like Sister's would. I feel connected to Her as if She and I were of the same bloodline. There isnt anything I wouldnt do for Her. I hope She forgives me....
:::The basket was set to Her wagon with a note attached...:::
" My Dearest Sister, Tarra...
I was so wrong in speaking to you as I did. Please forgive me. I love you...
~Silken
From the moment I woke up And got a large blackwine cup I said a little prayer for you.. While braiding my hair now And wond'ring what leathers to wear now I said a little prayer for you...Forever, and ever, you'll stay in my heart, and I'll love youForever, and ever, we never will part, oh I love youTogether, forever, that's how it should beNot speaking to youWould only mean heartbreak for me...
:::Now aintcha pissed ya singin that song???? hee hee..... ::::

No comments: