Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Page 42 (7/13/2006) Ohhh what a tangled bola we weave

Last night couldnt have gone better if planned. The Harigga was busy with people.. Dashie and the new Bo-Dashous.. Ramza.. Tarra.. Shi.. pari and larl. This would be the first meeting of pari and larl.. and it was so worth it !!! At first the look on pari was priceless... I could see her checking larl out.. assessing.. and such.. as it should be. Yet.. her mouth gave way her nervousness and I took that and ran !!!! I took that which kajira would consider the ultimate insult... allowing a kajiru to touch them... and played with that till pari was fuming and boiling over with anger. It was fun to tease her.. watchin her get all flustered... yeah but deep down inside.. she wanted the boy.. mmmhmmm. She was shocked to discover that I had already spoken to Bo and larl's usage of the kajira. He stated that once He grew to know larl and made sure the boy wasnt an ass... or did something to warrent his death... that larl had to wait. I am fine with this.. until then, larl has use of doria.. one of Jerus' paga sluts. I did study larl and watch his reaction to the kajira. he is cunning and stealth in his assessments as I have learned. he could care less of the rantings of the female beasts. he is a true pit slave and though I feel slightly saddened that he perhaps deserves to be in a city where he can fight as such.. I am happy to have him as an assess to the Tribe. I have yet to learn what truely it is that gets to him. It isnt words.. at least from the rantings of a slave girl. pari gave him some pretty good jabs verbally and he didnt even flintch..not a sound.. not a movement... later I learned he could care less. It was good to finally see a slave that knew how to keep their mouth shut. Sad that it had to be a kajiru... they all could use a lesson in behavior from him. Despite current opinion of some.. larl isnt a lap slave.. he isnt a boy toy...or a pet... there is nothing feminine about him. I see nothing.. "half man" about him. he just happens to be a man in service to the free. Does a collar about a Woman's neck make her less of a Woman? No... steel around one's neck only brings out the inner desires and makes one more beautiful outside. This poppycock crap about being half a man or woman is boskshit. A collar doesnt remove one's physical traits... it brings out that which is best in a person.
In any case.. Dashie likes his bald head... hee hee hee.
Ramza received His first scar last night... poor SOB. That man gunna be in a world of hurt soon. I should stop and check on Him later. I'll be nice... ::grins::
TTFN

No comments: