Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Page 63 (11/17/2006) A passang at a time

I havent had a chance to write since we started the move. Ive had so much on my mind.. riding.. watching.. hunting.. guarding. Keeping an eye on the children have proved the least of my worries. Wily seems content and happy with Ina. I rode by on Alpha several times and He was chatting away. Shanay is doing well with Her wagon and having Starr and Talia with Her. At times I saw the younger girls in Her lap.. She was letting them drive the team. Never to young for a Tuchuk to learn to drive a wagon. Dakota has been riding with Jai.. and I havent seen much of Him. This will do Him much good.. I keep telling myself. His attention will be tested and His judgements and senses stretched. He will be tired when we arrive North... and hopefully He will be more minded to listen to Kam and His teachings. Jerus drives the wagon this trip... and I must say that teathering Alpha to the wagon and joining Him on the bench was a delightful time. We had the chance to talk and think back on everything. Just sharing that time with Him makes me happy and able to keep pushing on. Of course we did slip away for a few.... private moments... heehee. Jerus never fails to surprise me or... turn me on. I just cant get enough of Him... nor He, me. But... though I wasnt His arms around me.. His lips kissing mine and other unmentionables in this journal... We had a job to do. I stayed with Jerus in the seat until we stopped for the night. Our children set up camp quickly and I brought the paga and cooked some of Jerus' favorite stew. As I look into the darkness and hear the rustle of the bosk so close.. I wonder how my old bull is doing. I will get up a few Ehn eariler tomorrow to check on Him... it's just a waiting game now... I only hope he makes it to the warmer lands... I;d hate to have Him pass on the trip.
I really need to relax and Jerus' lap is calling me... I hope I can keep my eyes open long enough to tell Him how much I love Him.
" I love you Jerus "

No comments: