Sometimes it is not the winds that carry a message but the whispers of people themselves. I am always alert and listening.. sometimes within the shadows of the night I am about when none know it.. nor see me. Jerus taught me well the secrets of the Shadow Walker and I swore to never let Him down. For many hands now.. I have sat back and watched the developing story of the love triangle between Ina.. Cana and Tayco. Yes Ive added my two tarsks here and there but now.. I find myself livid. Tayco and I got off on the wrong foot yet I have my opinion of Him that I shall keep to myself. Ina... my neice.. I supported through this as I would any of my blood family.. Cana, well She is young and foolhearty when it comes to Men and a new crush.. which for both Women, I hope that this is. I have seen honor in Tayco.. but also He is a Man.. a Tuchuk Man. Up until now I havent seen the qualities that would make either Woman happy.. though it isnt my desision in finality. If Tayco chooses either Woman.. I shall wish them my best.. but if it is Ina... there will be hell to pay if He hurts Her. In any case.. I have heard the fact of Ina slipping into Tayco's wagon.. confirmed to me by Ina Herself... but the rumor of Her sleeping with Him.. I have decided to put to rest. Being the only Tribe healer that cares to be around.. I will preform an exam on Ina that will confirm if Her virginity was uncomprimised. If it was... heads will roll. If not.. this will once and for all stop this disqusting display of chatter against another. I will not chain Ina to my wagon.. but She will be confined to my wagon if not for this exam.. for the stupidity of entering a Man's wagon without an escort. I am heading to my wagon now to speak with Ina and as soon as I get a witness... will be testing Her.
:::the journal was closed and She hid it under a barrel to be continued later::::
The exam complete with Dash as a witness and Jai there to confirm. Ina is still pure.... but Ive turned her over to Her brother... and plan on keeping my ear plugs in cause He is pissed at Her. Oh Ina.... :::She sighed and tucked the journal away.. rubbing away a headache::::
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment