We arrived on the North Plains to much needed rest. I got the wagons settled in their places and had tanya open the paga wagons so we could all rest and relax. Everyone is tired.. which is expected. I worry for Jerus.. His injuries prior to the move were substancial and He seems to be very weak right now. Jax and Jort have banded together to take over His duties while I tend to Him. This will be a long road to recovery but I will be with Him every step of the way.
The singers called of the birth of Shi and Tarra's son. Im happy.. but also upset She didnt call me. I know She senses my turmoil with worrying about Jerus... but still.. I wanted to be there. Babies dont wait I guess. Ive already sent tanya over with satchels of Wily's old baby clothes and some treats for Her and Shi. Hopefully soon, once Ive rested.. I can get over to see them.
Shanay and Dakota have settled their wagons that Jerus gave to them as their own.. to tend and upkeep. That leaves Wily all alone now since Kota is moving on to become a Man.Kota did move His wagon next to Wily's and Shanay is by the girls... but Then again Wily isnt complaining as He can spread out by Himself now and collect all the critters He wants. Talia and Starr are still together in their wagon and have no complaints. They visit Jerus off and on during the day while I tend to things about our own private Harigga but I cant keep myself away from Him for more than half an Ahn. I know worrying doesnt help.. but I just cant be without Him. Even in His pain He still makes me laugh and reminds me of how special I am to Him.. and how much He loves me. It is that love that will keep me strong.
I have yet to see or speak to Ina since the incident a few nights back. I wonder what Jai did... I should put Her on my list of people to see... I think I will go tomorrow.
The whispers still speak of trouble and I know exactly who they speak of. There will come a time when the rope runs out and hanging will occur. That willbe a most enjoyable day for me... it's been a long time coming. I hear much on the winds and everything points to one major problem. Eventually.. it isnt cute or funny anymore. At least Im not the only one that see's it anymore.
So for now.. I have food to make.. and Im intent on getting Jerus into a bath... with me.. of course. I have a few healers tricks up my vest for just the occasion... Im sure not... everything hurts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment