Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Page 78 (1/9/2007) Returns.. Aisle 5
I had been rather busy last evening working on a few things and didnt really want to be disturbed... until... tanya.. the EnSafora came a knocking and informed me that 1.. Jerus had sent her to check on the younger children.. and 2.. He was not in a good mood. Now.. this I had known.. due to His actions over a small misunderstanding of slang. My Sister took more offense to it than I did. But reguardless... I stopped my work and headed to the fire to see just what was up. The usual was obvious... A Wench had somehow.. miraculously "walked" onto Tuchuk land and wanted entry... Jerus was quite ticked as He ordered the person to be brought to Him and His orders were disreguarded.. having the Wench chained to a wagon wheel instead. He did finally get her over to speak with and when she gave him the "Tude".. He had her chained right back up again. Gotta love that Man. So.. next Jax arrives and says another rider wishes an audience with Jerus.... I didnt pay much mind to it.. happens alot.. but when Jerus stood and stalked to the Man that arrived.. I had to take a look. It was night.. I squinted to see.. squinted some more.. blinked.. several times. No.... It couldnt be !!! But yes... it was.. there stood Declan. The Man sworn to protect me.. and the one that bailed on me as well. The reasons were never known to me why He left... and I have harbored much ill intent to D since... something I should hope to have answers for now. As Jerus asked questions of D.. I listened.. trying to gain any useful knowledge.. or gossip. Jerus asked if He got what D was sent for... and D handed something to Jerus... which was then referred to me. Declan seemed a bit.. hesitant to meet my gaze but finally did so if only for a quick glance... I opened my palm as instructed and looked upon what resembled a coin of emerald... closer examination would show two names etched into this gem... Dakota... and Shanay. I suddenly felt the winds swirl around me and the pressure of the air grow thick. What... who?? could want this.. why?? what did this mean??? Jerus already knew what I was thinking and released Declan to the fire to drink. I see now that Declan left on Jerus' orders.. but... just what were those orders and why.. and why this coin??? Any why would anyone of the city have interest in our twins?? I battled with confusion on the issue for sometime till Jerus told me we had much to speak about. I hope to get my answers... I need answers now... this deals with my children... and now.. I trust the newcommers less with this news. I will.. however... wait for Declan to ask for time to speak with me... it is He that owes me an appology... for the last time we spoke.. was not a nice gathering. . Declan was my Brother... my protector... I still love Him.... but what else has changed... He wouldnt even look at me last night. Many nights I sat with Him.. close to Him.. spoke to Him about everything.. leaned against Him as a Sister would Her kin that She loved... Now.. a wall had been built... and I didnt like it. No... this wont do. Maybe I need a vacation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment